Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I'm going to make breakfast since I forgot the wife's birthday 2 days ago! :omg: :facepalm:

... As you get older, these things tend to slip the mind, and it's another normal day

If I was getting paid for it I wouldn't mind. Speaking of which, I'm SUPER ****ed at even working for this damn company. I think they sell tech information to 3rd party companies or something because ever since I got employed I have got a ton of spam calls. It is pretty annoying considering I'm waiting on real phone calls for me.

If I was getting paid for it I wouldn't mind. Speaking of which, I'm SUPER ****ed at even working for this damn company. I think they sell tech information to 3rd party companies or something because ever since I got employed I have got a ton of spam calls. It is pretty annoying considering I'm waiting on real phone calls for me.
You guys (as in USA folks) need something like this TPS

We have a national Do Not Call list, and telemarketers that call a number that has been registered can be heavily fined. All our cell phones are registered on it.

We have a national Do Not Call list, and telemarketers that call a number that has been registered can be heavily fined. All our cell phones are registered on it.

Not many people still receive calls from telemarketers. I haven't seen anyone with a landline in 2 years. Hell, this year, the only numbers in the phone book were businesses.

Re: Today I have...

Today I'm going to make breakfast since I forgot the wife's birthday 2 days ago! :omg: :facepalm:

... As you get older, these things tend to slip the mind, and it's another normal day

My wife's birthday is the same day of the month as mine so it is pretty easy for me to remember. And my anniversary is on the first of the month. ;)

Back
Top Bottom