Potentially the longest thread in history...

********. Any drug including alcohol and nicotine is addictive. It depends on the person taking it whether or not they would be addicted or not. For instance, good friend of mine needs to smoke a bowl before doing anything. I mean anything, including sex. He flips out if he can't smoke before whatever he is doing. Boom, addiction.

You need to have an extended stay here in the states and realize I can be holding a quarter (25 cents) for somebody and if I lose it they can get angry enough to kill over it. Just depends on the person in question. Considering 25 bucks is usually a lot to school kids in any grade (no jobs usually), another kid could do harm to the carrier for losing 25 bucks worth of allowance. With that being said, in 7th grade I beat a kid up for trying to steal my Pokemon card. I have first hand experience in this.

Wow. All this over my statement about cough drops. My kid went back today, btw. I gave the school district a piece of my mind (and a my lawyers phone number) and he was allowed back, but has a detention tonight. And PP, you are so right about people needing their fix, and killing over a quarter. Pretty sad.

Wow. All this over my statement about cough drops. My kid went back today, btw. I gave the school district a piece of my mind (and a my lawyers phone number) and he was allowed back, but has a detention tonight. And PP, you are so right about people needing their fix, and killing over a quarter. Pretty sad.
Well I say the Pokemon card thing because when that happened I was under the influence of a highly addictive drug. The point being, most who do the dealing are probably doing heavier stuff than what they are dealing which could hamper their decisions more. Speaking with experience here. I'm no dealer (never have, never will), but I've seen some **** happen over the smallest things. Besides, it was a 1st edition holographic Charizard.

Yea me in 7th grade is the exact time frame when Pokemon was huge and every damn kid had the cards and games. Card was worth a mint and my dad got kicked out of Traders Village to get it.

One thing about the funny stuff in america, 90% is laced, easily addictive, and it's done so you keep going back to your seller. Grow your own stuff, and you can tell it's a very very different story.

I've rarely seen or heard of it being laced, in my opinion less than 5% is laced and that's probably a 4.5% overstatement.

I've rarely seen or heard of it being laced, in my opinion less than 5% is laced and that's probably a 4.5% overstatement.

Maybe depends on the area, most everyone I know that does the stuff got hooked, and started to grow their own, then wondered why they still had mass cravings, come to find out, it was something aside from pot they was hooked on.

Back
Top Bottom