Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Spent the morning working on the lincoln, again... In the rain, and cold, which is turning to ice, in the middle of town, on the side of the road... ugh....

Today I picked up the car for phase 1 of body rebuild. Little at a time I suppose AND it's inspected. The hood closes with the latch and the light I put on is in the correct place now. If I got a "new" hood and fender I could make the front look like new again.

2012-01-12110137.jpg

Today it is in the 30s with a wind chill in the 20s gusting around 20-30mph. Bit nipply outside.

Came home today to find my son outside playing with our dog. He shouldn't be home until 4pm. He got suspended for 3 days from his high school for having a bag of (non medicated) cough drops in his gym bag. The kid is just getting over Bronchitis. If I wasn't a calm guy, I would go down there and assault the principal. 3 days OSS for cough drops? Seriously? What is wrong with our society.. :very_angry:

Today I insatlled BF3 on my SSD and then downloaded the Karkand update.

I looked at the progress bar and I was getting speeds of 3.5MB/sec :omg:

We usually get around 1MB/sec to 1.5, and occasionally 2, but never 3.5.

What the heck^ ?

If people at my high school were caught with cannabis it was taken off them and they had to collect it at the end of the day and there parents were informed. If they got caught a second time only then were consequences more series. Maybe my school was very relaxed...

I always questioned the legality of giving it back to the kid. But I think they did it incase they owed it someone, they didn't want them getting in danger. Bad **** happens when drugs go missing and your held responsible I guess.

Heh, don't think anyone's gonna get hurt/killed over losing a funny cigarette :grin:

'nother epic day in Amsterdam, heading off to London in 32 hours.

What the heck^ ?

If people at my high school were caught with cannabis it was taken off them and they had to collect it at the end of the day and there parents were informed. If they got caught a second time only then were consequences more series. Maybe my school was very relaxed...

I always questioned the legality of giving it back to the kid. But I think they did it incase they owed it someone, they didn't want them getting in danger. Bad **** happens when drugs go missing and your held responsible I guess.

They were non medicated cough drops. Essentially, candy. You could eat a whole **** bag, and it wouldn't hurt you. I gave them to him, I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm considering transferring him to another district after this ****..

Heh, don't think anyone's gonna get hurt/killed over losing a funny cigarette :grin:

'nother epic day in Amsterdam, heading off to London in 32 hours.

Dope will get you killed, mate, especially if it belongs to someone else, be it a joint or a bag.

Around here having tobacco in school will get you suspended. Pot will get you suspended and arrested. From what I have heard it is getting like what tj was talking about.

Have a great time, S0UL.

Back
Top Bottom