Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I sold my i5 750, along with my motherboard and RAM to a friend so that I could get an i5 2500k and a new board. In the meantime my friend is letting me use his old Asus P5Q motherboard, Q6600 CPU, and DDR2 RAM until my stuff comes in. I was about to reinstall Windows because of the new hardware but I was distracted when the computer was turning on and I forgot to press the any key so Windows booted, found the necessary drivers and seems to be working fine now.

Forgot to mention there is a load of crap on the desk ranging from food and drinks to books, stationary even tapes like the lion king and Oliver in company (awesome film :p) from when I was like 2 are sitting on the shelves.
I loved Oliver in Company when I was a kid! Lol looks so 90s now

Today I sold my i5 750, along with my motherboard and RAM to a friend so that I could get an i5 2500k and a new board. In the meantime my friend is letting me use his old Asus P5Q motherboard, Q6600 CPU, and DDR2 RAM until my stuff comes in. I was about to reinstall Windows because of the new hardware but I was distracted when the computer was turning on and I forgot to press the any key so Windows booted, found the necessary drivers and seems to be working fine now.
Yea that's the great thing about Windows 7.........it isn't XP.

Yea that's the great thing about Windows 7.........it isn't XP.
Yeah, it works surprisingly great sometimes. I stuck my SSD in my laptop (so, 2500K to a Pentium dual 1.33GHz) and it worked perfectly.

use vista drivers....

and holy hell im sick today....

coughed up so much this morning and feeling weak as hell.

Went and saw a Jewish Museum/memorial thingo. Heavy stuff. After that, walked around the city for a while and bought a schwarma (kebab kinda thing).
I'll be sleeping in an abandoned hospital tonight, nice and creepy :D

Actually, just got told they caught a burglar there today :S it's still used from time to time for movie shoots (they shot the Unknown movie hospital scenes there) so yeah I guess there's still leftover equipment lying around.

Back
Top Bottom