Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Ripped my entire CD collection to FLAC. Didn't take long, since this is my entire CD collection:

yamicdcollection.jpg

I found a great ripping program (dbpoweramp), it's the fastest ripper I've ever used. Did each of those albums to FLAC in under a minute. My mum has about a thousand that I'll be ripping to MP3 soon... (eventually).

Erm, dunno really. About 150% the length of a standard single bed, both ways. I'll be taking a pic of it when I move in. (it's just that room, btw. I'm sharing the house with three other students).

Happy new year peeps!
Spent it in Osnabrück shooting a crap ton of fireworks everywhere :D fireworks of any size are banned from sale in Australia, so it was a new experience for me :p I think I've had maybe 8 hours sleep total since wednesday night, couple that with the jet lag from the ~19 hours of flying and...yeah. I'm kinda dead right now haha. And still an entire month left!

I couldn't be bothered for my collection, just ended up buying them all in digital format :p well, the ones I really wanted to keep anyway.

Today I have internets :D funny the things you take for granted until they're gone, like a solid easy-to-access internet connection.

I couldn't be bothered for my collection, just ended up buying them all in digital format :p well, the ones I really wanted to keep anyway.

Today I have internets :D funny the things you take for granted until they're gone, like a solid easy-to-access internet connection.
Yea, I'm currently tethering since our net was disconnected. It sucks hard.

I found a great ripping program (dbpoweramp), it's the fastest ripper I've ever used. Did each of those albums to FLAC in under a minute. My mum has about a thousand that I'll be ripping to MP3 soon... (eventually).

dpoweramp FTW!!!!

and OMG I can encode mp3's for 28 minutes on my UPS battery power alone!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!! (this is using all cores 100%) USING DBPOWERAMP!!!!

DBPOWERAMP AND APC FTW!!!!!

and gaming is 18 minutes.... not bad!

Back
Top Bottom