Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I reviewed a Vertex 2 and I owned a Vertex 3 for about a month. I have 4 friends that have owned Vertex 3's since July (all bought at the same time) and none of them have had issues. It seems that I have only encountered one person with problems with their SSD. I'm not sure what the brand is though. Most of the down talk about SSD's comes from people screaming reliability yet I have had virtually no problems with my SSD and it came out almost 4 years ago. And like I said, I have had more problems with OS mechanical drives than any SSD I've used, not to mention they are way slower (in everything). Even though I can certainly Google horror stories about SSD's, I have personally not heard one from anybody I know of that own an SSD (that is a lot of people).

On topic, we just got home from the hospital safe and sound. Ezio and mommy are perfectly healthy and it looks like it's now time to start my own little family =)

How do you pronounce the dudes name ?

Et-zee-o
Et-see-o
Et-zo
Et-so
Ez-ee-o
Es-ee-o

I've heard it pronounced all of them ways.

Lol, I always said Eh-zee-oh. The way he says it in the vid is just the italian accent. Cool name however you pronounce it :p

Today I've fixed an old HP printer, setup a few new queues, ordered some replacement screens for various iPhone models, and finished cleaning up the office. Still gotta do an hour of soldering T_T

Lol, I always said Eh-zee-oh. The way he says it in the vid is just the italian accent. Cool name however you pronounce it :p

Today I've fixed an old HP printer, setup a few new queues, ordered some replacement screens for various iPhone models, and finished cleaning up the office. Still gotta do an hour of soldering T_T
Which is how we want it pronounced. With the Italian accent.

I've always thought ezz-e-oh but the first other example is fine... it's cute but refined. it has the right flow for a late fall baby...mid-toned....the right push to get them through the cold but a little soft side... I feel it's almost a parellel to Corey. I feel it will be closer to daddy. if it were born in the winter it's best to give them a strong name to help brave it and it imprints them with a strong vibe and hardy personality.... mine's that way. summer babies are best with softer names with short middle names.

yes I do feel the name has a HUGE impact on the person.

Back
Top Bottom