Potentially the longest thread in history...

I don't see why they would lie and then give you a replacement anyway to be honest. If they were going to lie it would be so they dont have to give you another, so saving them cash.

Re: Today I have...

I don't get it.... ANYWAYS... Today, I decided to play a round of sc2... :3

People that have me on facebook will know why I am so happy about that round of sc2 with a friend....

ok enough medical crap for now we're good.... im sure pp's gonna spill the guts everywhere....

SP since you posted that you can clean up the puke.

Finally got the laptop away from her long enough to get on here and post a pic.

10:13PM, 7lbs 12oz, 19".
Everyone, meet Ezio.

2011-12-16012118.jpg

Actually, XFX constantly kept telling me my 5770's were not at fault when in fact they were completely fine. I tested them in 4 completely different builds (everything different, 2 Intel, 2 AMD) and they were "positive" all the cards I sent back were fine. This was the reason I ditched ATI/AMD for good because I went through 6 different cards before I Googled and found out they kept sending me faulty Rev 2 boards. When I sold the cards it took another 2 RMA's on both cards to finally get good working cards. Back in the day when XFX was Nvidia only I never had a problem with them. When they switched, it was like customer service and decent reliable parts went out the window.

Back
Top Bottom