Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Nope fewer, but we are now allowed to use the special ban hammer.

Does it play the nyan cat tune when you swing it ?

You guys need some serious tab control. Why can't you just use already open tabs ? check Joystiq.com, read everything, use adress bar to go to other site...

I have a twitter and facebook tab open most the time, tech-forums open quite a lot. Netweather radar, Netweather forums open most the time. Apart from that I have 2 or so other tabs for browsing. I hate to many tabs open.

w00t. I knew I was right to be confident in Imagination Technologies. Practicing trading shares on halifaxfantasytrader.co.uk, just like the real deal but you get gave £10,000 of virtual money to practice with.

Since i bought them there shares were down quite a bit, but it seems my prediction about them doing well was right. There half-year results released today, pre-tax profit up 52%. Consequently Shares rose 14% :D

img.jpg

Because most of those tabs are for stuff I haven't read or watched yet, plus the GMail and GReader tabs I always leave open.

Today UPS dropped of my Soundmagic E10's and I have been trying them out with various styles of music. So far I am very impressed, they sound great and were well worth the $35 I spent on them.

went out to an awesome japanese steakhouse with my hubby, sister, her friend from texas, and my mom where they cook the food in front of you and entertain with it.... the guy made a onion volcano!!! that was neat... the food was really good too!

gonna get a higher capactiy SD card for my phone and chillax the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom