Potentially the longest thread in history...

ha ha... i just have a crappy car but i dont care. rather not pay 500/mo and 200/mo for insurance like lots of people do for brand new cars....

there are also people who have a really nice car but they live in a fleabag apartment..

theres people that live in singlewides that have 40,000 dollar cars.
If I was by myself all I would need was a nice single wide. 2bdrm, 1bth, cheap rent, and more money for my car.

Speaking of cars, went out to the store around 11 this morning to do the weekly grocery shopping, and on my way there I was involved in an accident, some jack*** hit me in the side in an intersection. My car is FUBAR. I broke my wrist, and he broke some ribs or something like that, but no one was seriously hurt. I just got home now. I'm milking this injury dry. Maybe I'll get a BMW out of the whole ordeal? Lol, I doubt it, but I can dream, right?

Speaking of cars, went out to the store around 11 this morning to do the weekly grocery shopping, and on my way there I was involved in an accident, some jack*** hit me in the side in an intersection. My car is FUBAR. I broke my wrist, and he broke some ribs or something like that, but no one was seriously hurt. I just got home now. I'm milking this injury dry. Maybe I'll get a BMW out of the whole ordeal? Lol, I doubt it, but I can dream, right?
**** dude that ****in sucks. Sure you're alright? Don't suppose you'll wanna talk to the wife after this one huh.

Back
Top Bottom