Potentially the longest thread in history...

Found a potential spare room to move into that's near to my uni. I'm currently half an hour by train which is expensive (£50/$80) in tickets a week and frustratingly unreliable. Renting out a place is about the same cost (£70 a week including bills, whereas at home I'm £50 rent a week and £50 on trains - difference is roughly made up by food, etc.).

I've got a viewing of the place at 7pm tonight, I'd really like some recommendations on what to check and what to ask? It's fully furnished, decent kitchen. Tbh I don't care much about the room as long as it has:
1) Bed
2) One power socket minimum
3) Desk for monitor

...done.

Found a potential spare room to move into that's near to my uni. I'm currently half an hour by train which is expensive (£50/$80) in tickets a week and frustratingly unreliable. Renting out a place is about the same cost (£70 a week including bills, whereas at home I'm £50 rent a week and £50 on trains - difference is roughly made up by food, etc.).

I've asked for a viewing of the place, I'd really like some recommendations on what to check and what to ask? It's fully furnished.
I strongly advice to reconsider and calculate exactly how much in bills you will be paying every month. I think you'll find that bills plus rent on the new place out weighs your current payment unless you can afford it.

It's £70 a week, that includes bills (leccy/water/gas/internet/cable). Keep in mind that it's just one room, not a whole apartment or anything.

Indeed. Though I am expecting a shoebox :p But as I said, as long as there's a power socket, desk, and bed? I'm happy.

LOL worthy Yami but that man is a special kind of retard, seriously I want to see him dragged out stood agenst a wall given the choice of Marlborough or Lambert and Butler then hear three final and very special words.

LOL worthy Yami but that man is a special kind of retard, seriously I want to see him dragged out stood agenst a wall given the choice of Marlborough or Lambert and Butler then hear three final and very special words.
Lol lol lol lol

All people that ever become PM are always going to be twats. They live in this fantasy world where they get cheuffered round all day while wondering what to spend money on.

Back
Top Bottom