Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

i went to the chinese buffet but could only eat one plate my throat hurts so bad. also i have no equilirburim and i cant feel my ears at all... and its not a numbness tho... afraid to be overnight at a hospital im scared ****less of em. holy **** this ****ing sucks....

i need a vacation to a cold snowy dark place rather then going to the hospital... they are scary and boring at the same time. not to mention being around others with even worse problems then me doesnt sound very healing. specially the ones round here with short bed supplies.... bleh.

ill drink some coffee and try to relax and then sleep.

As bad as hospitals can be it's always best to get a problem taken care of before it gets worse. If you have a good doctor seeing them might be less bothersome than going to the ER and hopefully they will be able to help narrow down the cause of the problem.

well i finally can feeel my ears and my head feels a tad better.... if it keeps improving i won't need to go lol.

well i finally can feeel my ears and my head feels a tad better.... if it keeps improving i won't need to go lol.

Remix, if you had one of us a boy friend or temporary one at that, you would be **** lucky, that one of us would think past your "oh I'm going to be alright cold or rash" and take you down to the hospital somewhere to get you some help. <_<

Look into calling your doctor and see if there is a oinment for your rashes and something over the counter that will help with your health for now.
I recommend you drink hot permament tea or ginger tea.

Today I fixed my Mic :D It keeps snapping, so I keep JBWelding it back together. But eventually i'll drop it on the floor and stand on it again, as I have done 3 times now.

2p coin for added aesthetic appeal.
Af3BLH3CEAIi8qZ.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom