Potentially the longest thread in history...

I would at least wait until after the Samsung event on the 11th where they are supposed to announce the Nexus Prime. it was just leaked that it has a 4.6" 1280x720 Super Amoled display with ~320ppi and no physical buttons so it shouldn't be larger than a 4.3" phone or so.

Awesome timing on Samsungs part with the leak though, perhaps a bit of payback for all of the lawsuits.

Lol @ Leak

Most intentional leak ever i think. Looks nice, I would like it. If i was super rich i would get one alongside my iphone. But i am not, and i'm not willing to abandon what is probably well in excess of £200 of apps and movie purchases, besides i do actually still like the 4S - just not any more so than the S2/ Nexus Prime.

I think I may get a Galaxy S II because its only $150 on amazon with upgrade. The iPhone 4S although an improvement over mine, I just don't know.. Its $300 for the 32gb version. Its a tough call for me.

^ya there are quite a few right now. Fav one that i have come across though is the invisible one.

I usually sit around 12-13 gb on my iphone (16gb version) do you really need all that space for a phone? i just keep the music i sync to a minimum and only what i listen to, not my whole library.

EDIT: Woops double post. :p

I usually sit around 12-13 gb on my iphone (16gb version) do you really need all that space for a phone? i just keep the music i sync to a minimum and only what i listen to, not my whole library.

I also have tons of movies on my phone. At least 6 right now + music + apps I think I have like 20gb full atm.

Back
Top Bottom