Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

154k3g5.jpg

It says I am using 75% of memory right now. 2.95 gb of 3.99. (Running a **** ton of applications). The weird part is, it is recognizing all 6gb installed. there are just 2 not usable.

It says I am using 75% of memory right now. 2.95 gb of 3.99. (Running a **** ton of applications). The weird part is, it is recognizing all 6gb installed. there are just 2 not usable.
That suggests to me you're not using 64-bit. But you said it definitely is, and it would be like 3.7GB usable.

Re: Today I have...

So.... A single image throws a thread way off-topic? NICE

Today I learned a bit about uTorrent and RSS feeds :D Worked with a friend on a program that will handle syncing certain portions of multiple remote and local databases and run some scripts on these databases when needed, cleaned the garage some more, learned a bit more about vJass and ZINC, i also started work on cleaning up my laptop.

Not allocated anywhere.. It says I am using a x64 based system. Windows 7 Pro... I know for fact my OS is x64.. Maybe a stick is like half installed or something?

Here is what my system info says:

system.png

AHHA I AM SOO CONFUSED. Reformatting is such a pain in the *** when you have a million programs installed.

Back
Top Bottom