Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

behind a stack of empty bottles :p who knew.

It sounds like you have a small drinking problem or a lack of maid service problem. I suggest a feather duster :thumbsup:

dusterh.jpg

Sennheiser makes the best IEMs I've ever heard, bar none. Course they'll cost you $500ish but hey they will most definitely work :p had mine for years now and they're still going strong, even after being put through the wash twice now :facepalm:

drove to home depot to get spray paint and tape for my case.. on the way home noticed smoke coming from under my hood, made it home popped the hood looked down and sighed a soft F*** and shut the hood.

i not putting anymore money in it =(

2004 Intrepid 2.7
RIP 8/??/2006 - 9/22/2011

Yep, I need a maid XD feather duster optional. When I say stack it sounds more than it is, just leftovers from a couple six packs lol. I'm a lazy *******, don't cleanup that often.

I have a feeling I'll be needing a few after work today though, been yelled at by two people already for not being by their side 24/7 to help with all the retarded things they do to their phone/pc/mac/shoes. Trip to Nitestick's house is in order :p

Yes, shoes. Someone dropped their slip-on behind a wall partition, tried to fish it out with a broom handle but they just pushed it down further into the mire and network cables XD I got called to get it out. Fun day.

Been to bank to change £20 note into £1 coins. Never seen someone move so quick. She put the £20 away, grabbed a bag of 20 £1 coins, and said Thanks bye before i even had time to realize what was going on. Seriously most amazing thing i have ever seen..

Back
Top Bottom