Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Back OT: Today i found the common House Spider lurking the halls near my bedroom (OH NOES). I hate spiders, but to simply kill it would be.. boring. So i decided to give it a chance. It's gone in the freezer for 90 minutes in a plastic container. If it lives, then i will chuck it outside and let it do what it wants. If it dies great because i really hate spiders a lot, they creep the living heck out of me.

Ok so you hate spiders but will put one in the freezer next to your food for an hour and a half? :wtf:

Today I have recorded the radio with my PC and had a birthday party for my Dad, bro, and sister. We have 3 b-days in 2 days and it's always a little hectic.

And worked/played on the PC.:big_smile:

Ok so you hate spiders but will put one in the freezer next to your food for an hour and a half? :wtf:

Today I have recorded the radio with my PC and had a birthday party for my Dad, bro, and sister. We have 3 b-days in 2 days and it's always a little hectic.

And worked/played on the PC.:big_smile:

It's in a sealed container in the ice department ;)

I took it out a few hours ago, it was definitely frozen. It's been 2 hours since then and it still seems very much dead :thumbsup:

eyyy leave the spiders alone they kill skeeters and annoying aphids and yucky flies and nasty hornets..... I'd rather deal with one spider then 5 of each of the other nasty buggers.

I love spiders actually. If I went down to aussieland I'd have many pets.

They don't bother you if you leave 'em alone. Heck my favourite chair out the back where I chill a lot has a redback underneath. I just leave it there coz hey why not? He's called Greg.

if i lived in Australia, oh wait i wouldn't, because of the spiders alone lol. Australia looks pretty awesome, but i hate spiders, I'm almost to the point of arachnophobia, but not quite. Really irrational fear of spiders, always had it, my mom has full blown arachnophobia so i think growing up with that is why i have the fear of spiders. It is my only fear, which seems odd to me because they are just little tiny things, well most of them anyway.

most of the item if you dont do stupid things they'll leave you alone... they are very beneficial at getting rid of nastier bugs.....

Back
Top Bottom