Potentially the longest thread in history...

1:39PM ftl :(

edit: remixed, totally same! Love going out and just walking around the 'burbs at night. Especially when it's freaky cold! Usually don a few layers, plus my hoodie, plus my 'smoking jacket' :grin: also put on my police-issue boots ftw. Black, 1" thick soles, lace up to half-shin height. Imposing as. Also makes me feel less afraid of teh dark!!1!11!

My theme song is Pendulum's "Set me on fire". Pretty **** awesome.

The only time i can break a normal wake up time is if i know i'm doing something really important, like having an exam - in that case usually i wake up on time no matter what sleep cycle im in. Though i never risk it, i always set a few alarms.

I think it's kinda cool how pro the body clock can be though.
Then it's not a problem, you're just lazy. Sorry to be blunt but that is the cold hard truth. If you can wake up for something important than you can wake up for anything. You can also go to bed at any time, whether you're tired or not. Eventually if you lay there long enough and keep your mind clear you WILL fall asleep.

1:39PM ftl :(

edit: remixed, totally same! Love going out and just walking around the 'burbs at night. Especially when it's freaky cold! Usually don a few layers, plus my hoodie, plus my 'smoking jacket' :grin: also put on my police-issue boots ftw. Black, 1" thick soles, lace up to half-shin height. Imposing as. Also makes me feel less afraid of teh dark!!1!11!

My theme song is Pendulum's "Set me on fire". Pretty **** awesome.

I <3 hoodies!!!! One of the best part of winter they are sooooo comfy!!!! I love walking around at night... Love the vibe!

My old neighborhood, walking around at night meant you wanted to get robbed. I have since moved to a better part of town in which I can walk around at night lol.

Re: Today I have...

Today and yesterday, I slept from 7pm to 10:30am, excluding the random hour or so I was awake in the morning.

Re: Today I have...

Today on opening my bedroom curtains I noticed that the hedge which isn't meant to go above any of the downstairs windows has reached above my bedroom window on the 2nd floor.

Back
Top Bottom