Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Ahaha.Man its funny,you Americans use 'Lubed up' so casually. Overhere it means one thing and one thing only, and you definitely don't want to casually slip it into a conversation unless its a special kind of conversation with the opposite sex.

Q. What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?
A. Slow down and use a lubricant.

This was literally me the whole time since the time he said global warming.
View attachment 4856

Why ? They have to have some sort of inspiration and basis for there jokes. Besides, thats kind of unusual for him. One of the programs he in on alot over here called '8 out of 10 cats' he just comes out with the most random totally irrelevant crap thats actually pretty hilarious.

Q. What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?
A. Slow down and use a lubricant.

I my own answer to that but i think it is a bit..filthy.. for this forum.

Why ? They have to have some sort of inspiration and basis for there jokes. Besides, thats kind of unusual for him. One of the programs he in on alot over here called '8 out of 10 cats' he just comes out with the most random totally irrelevant crap thats actually pretty hilarious.

I my own answer to that but i think it is a bit..filthy.. for this forum.
Because I legitimately didn't find it funny. Plus...global warming? Boring.

Friend just linked me this. I lold hard.

Dave Chappelle - Samuel L. Jackson Beer - YouTube

This guy that works for Asus had his personal computer at PAX. His HTPC, it had quad 580's a 2500k, 16gb ram and 50 TB!! They are also coming out with a 590x2 that will retail at $1400+

Today I've decided to grace all of you with my presence. Not presents. I've been quite busy for the past however long, and have been meaning to stop by and check in, but just haven't had the time to do so.

Currently slightly annoyed. In the UK, the Augmented Edition of DX:HR comes with two bonus DLC packs. However, despite buying the Augmented Edition on Steam, I do not have said packs, since despite them naming it the Augmented Edition, it's not the Augmented Edition at all, and some Steam-specific edition instead that doesn't include those packs.

Definitely a good contender for a White Whine post, but still.

Back
Top Bottom