Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Why have Saxon's posts vanished, looks like I was talking to myself.

It's not a problem, ask anyone who was in the alpha.You exit the game straight to the battlelog website, with all your friends, account details, statistics, and of course a server browser. You choose a server, launch, and you are playing in less than 20 seconds - with the advantage of being able to browse the internet while waiting or looking for a decent server.

Praise the current administration! They are clearly great and infallible leaders! Thanks be to the secret police for correcting my in my ways.

Today I wished I had waited to buy a tablet after seeing the HP TouchPad going for $100 on clearance. Sure WebOS is a dead end but is at least usable and someone will inevitably port Android to it.

It's not a problem, ask anyone who was in the alpha.You exit the game straight to the battlelog website, with all your friends, account details, statistics, and of course a server browser. You choose a server, launch, and you are playing in less than 20 seconds - with the advantage of being able to browse the internet while waiting or looking for a decent server.
THe problem is, this is Battlefield 3....not Combat Arms. **** it, I'm not getting this game anymore.

Today I wished I had waited to buy a tablet after seeing the HP TouchPad going for $100 on clearance. Sure WebOS is a dead end but is at least usable and someone will inevitably port Android to it.

Why would you buy a tablet when you know the iPad 3 is coming ?
:grin: :grin:

That said if iPad 3 has no very high res display, i and the rest of the apple adoring world will fall to there knees and weep very sad tears.

THe problem is, this is Battlefield 3....not Combat Arms. **** it, I'm not getting this game anymore.

There is zero difference.

Most MP Games = Exit MP game, go to server browser in game
BF3 = Exit MP game, go to server browser in firefox.

The only difference is where the server browser is located. You don't really loose any functionality. Infact you gain some, by having your whole desktop available to you between games. It's just as quick.

Just pretend they said "Our server browser has all the functionality of your windows desktop!" Same thing man. People never like change, people are always skeptical and rightly so. But i think it'll be cool, and I'd be very surprised if all 100 intelligent software developers at DICE made the wrong decision.

I guess everyone has there preferences. Thats fine. Just seems a bit weird that you've decided to not get a great game just because you don't like how to join MP games..

I was unlikely to get either BF3 or MW3, now I'm off to uni it's even more unlikely.

Lol wut ? My sister is at Uni and i've never known anyone to have so much spare time.

Back
Top Bottom