Potentially the longest thread in history...

LOL happily non of them I am not from Bootle or Kensington, I am from South Liverpool... about the only thing I have is the They Do do Don't they do... Trotter would say otherwise but I don't really have that much of a accent. About the only time I get close is when I am angry (45% of the time), Drunk (40% of the time now {I have cut back on my drinking}), or I am trying to appear thick to some one from the south, right to the point where I beat the **** out of them and turn on my educated voice and really let them have it.

Oh just a side note you know the country language codes like EU_US an EU_US etc well scouse is the only traditional English one to have its own code SC_EN, and also it's recently been found that because of our City's proud history we have the largest Genetic diversity and also a ability to pick up a foreign European based language faster than average, partly due to scouse having more words from foreign languages used as slang than any other dialect in english. London, Manchester and Birmingham are only just ahead on and middle east language, and thats because we didn't have much trade with them but Liverpool is ahead on Chinese and Japanese.

It's nice being from Liverpool.

Re: Today I have...

Well hopefully I'll survive to my third year to talk to you about it ;)

Re: Today I have...

Well I just said third year since, that's the gap year between 2nd and 4th for a work placement.

What exactly do you do, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom