Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

The newer cars have that boxy new car look to them. Only newer cars in that class that I like are the Vettes. ZR1/Z06 are some sexy cars.....that's coming from a Mustang person.

Meh... not a fan of muscle cars. I like my european cars and japanese cars.

sequential-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-black-illusion1.jpg

Or if i was particularly rich

Aston+Martin+One-77_6.jpg

Yessssssssssssssss :D

Meh... not a fan of muscle cars. I like my european cars and japanese cars.

Normally I would agree but I am a fan of the new Mustang GT, it's hard to argue against BMW M3 performance for a fraction of the price.

Despite the fact that i like the old Challengers I'd never consider one of the new ones, when a 2 door coupe weighs nearly as much as my truck something is seriously wrong.

oh god do guys ever STOP TALKING ABOUT CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????

Normally I would agree but I am a fan of the new Mustang GT, it's hard to argue against BMW M3 performance for a fraction of the price.

Despite the fact that i like the old Challengers I'd never consider one of the new ones, when a 2 door coupe weighs nearly as much as my truck something is seriously wrong.

irony much? :grin:
I hate car talk with a passion, srsly I don't CARE if you wanna get excited over the way they've painted a bit of metal so it's shiny :p I know you could talk for days about why it's definitely a good thing if your car can go zero to two thousand mph in 1.21 nanoseconds. But AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH

I always wanted a 1970-1972 'Cuda (Plymouth's version of the Challenger with more chrome) with a 442 6-pack.

1971_plymouth_barracuda-pic-22876.jpeg

I dunno why, just always have. I wouldn't mind one of the new ones, though. Like PP I am not nuts about the "boxy" body style but they do seem to capture the essence of the originals.

Back
Top Bottom