Potentially the longest thread in history...

I could kill your parents - you'll get your money back, plus then it'll actually be the most depressing moment of your life.

So I have to go to an ophthalmologist on Tuesday because apparently my optic nerve is slightly swollen. Went to a different eye doctor last week and she noticed this. Wants me to get it checked out since this is my first time seeing her, just to make sure its nothing serious... so hopefully nothing is bad =\. Been reading up on it and seems most likely case if it is something is optic neuritis, which is basically just an inflammation of the optic nerve and has various causes. So hopefully I find something out on Tuesday...

Re: Today I have...

Not today but yesterday, was learning the Oblivion theme on piano :)

So I have to go to an ophthalmologist on Tuesday because apparently my optic nerve is slightly swollen. Went to a different eye doctor last week and she noticed this. Wants me to get it checked out since this is my first time seeing her, just to make sure its nothing serious... so hopefully nothing is bad =\. Been reading up on it and seems most likely case if it is something is optic neuritis, which is basically just an inflammation of the optic nerve and has various causes. So hopefully I find something out on Tuesday...

Ah man, that's not great to hear. I hope that it all goes okai for you and it's nothing too bad!

Not trying to change the subject but could anyone explain to me what rebates are as people are referring to them on NewEgg alot... (doesn't affect me over here in the UK, but I'd like to know)

You mail something into a specific place and you get a specified amount back.

I think.

I've never bought anything from Newegg, or used a rebate. :/

Also: Fish before football practice =/= good idea

Not trying to change the subject but could anyone explain to me what rebates are as people are referring to them on NewEgg alot... (doesn't affect me over here in the UK, but I'd like to know)

This is Off Topic and this thread has no actual topic. ;) Post count doesn't not appy here so no worries.

Yeah, mail in rebates (MIR). You send in proof of purchase (usually the UPC from the product), a copy of the shipping receipt/order receipt/packing list, and the rebate form. Eventually you get your rebate if the company is decent. Some of NewEgg's are pre-paid cards or NewEgg credit, but most are regular MIR.

Back
Top Bottom