Potentially the longest thread in history...

Lol prolly going for so much cause nobody knew they where still on Newegg. They had 3 different cards last time I looked last week. Now they only have 1. Maybe you'll get lucky and they sell out and my friend might wanna buy one of yours.

It will be a few weeks with PAX almost here. They are good cards and don't have a hiccup, but I need a single card set-up that is just as fast.

I'm having one of those aweful PC days where everytime you try and fix something you encounter another problem. So i was originally trying to fix a SecuROM error with DiRT3 but since starting that i have now encountered 3 other problems.

And it's really starting to **** me off :( You know that feeling when you just want to take a hammer to your PC :very_angry:

angry_man.png

Oh this just gets better. I ran MSE Anti Virus, it cleaned up 6 threats, upon reboot i get 4 error messages saying missing files/runtime libraries. What the **** has it done.

It didn't fix DiRT3 Securom either.

When you run Dirt3 check to see if you get a weird process like VB or VC something.exe.

I've no idea. I lost all patience in trying to fix it properly.

I just went into control panel, deleted pretty much everything except important stuff like C++ libraries, browsers, steam, itunes, AV etc.
Everything like Splashtop, Teamviewer, numerous games and demo's, are all gone. Over 110gb of games and apps.

BUT! It worked. :grin:

It was obviously not playing nicely with an app/game i had.

Solution to securom errors ? Brute force delete every unimportant app you have ;)

**** securom, biggest piece of **** ever.

Back
Top Bottom