Potentially the longest thread in history...

30 years is pretty long. Gotta remember most of these guys will be at least middle aged, it's likely at least a few will die in there. And as previously said, they will get the crap beaten out of them.

Don't you hate it when someone makes a joke on Facebook, and then you make a joke on Facebook, you suddenly get attacked by the other people?

None of it would have happened if the first person could write better than a 3 year old who was dropped on their head as a baby... From the second story.

Re: Today I have...

I found several properties in my area that we can do much much better for that 68K they wanted! **** I found some 35K properties that are much better! That agent is raping people with those prices. LOL.

Re: Today I have...

Spending money on lottery is a silly idea, sorry ;)
You've got a 1 in 23 chance of getting your money back, i.e. not *losing* anything. Those are pretty high odds already, meaning you're already more likely to lose money than gain it.
To win the MASSIVE sum of £40 you've got 1 in 11,771 odds. That's HUGE odds for a tiny sum of money. My brain literally cannot comprehend what people who buy lottery tickets are thinking...
And if you think you're gonna win the jackpot? I lol. I just lol. :p

Oh i understand the odds. But eventually, someone beats the odds. It could be me!!! When i win my £100m you are now the last on my list to receive money :grin:

Anyway i am lucky, when i was 16 i entered the first euromillions after my bday and won £20 with just one entry. I'm just destined to win you see.

Back
Top Bottom