Potentially the longest thread in history...

Pretty much what I commented on Gizmodo. These freaks are literally torturing kids and infants, and 20-30 years is the punishment? Once again the courts fail.

30 years, even in a prison where everyone is aware of what they've done, is far too little. I want to see these [insert series of expletives]'s suffer.

Oh MY GOD I think te post I posted was a little much for yall to handle..... I understand. However they deserve suffering like none other. EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE 'MEMBERS' NEED TO PAY.

Oh MY GOD I think te post I posted was a little much for yall to handle..... I understand. However they deserve suffering like none other. EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE 'MEMBERS' NEED TO PAY.
Yep ;) what you said, though I can understand the sentiment, ain't exactly appropriate for here lol

ONLY 30 YEARS? WTF?

Pretty much what I commented on Gizmodo. These freaks are literally torturing kids and infants, and 20-30 years is the punishment? Once again the courts fail.

30 years, even in a prison where everyone is aware of what they've done, is far too little. I want to see these [insert series of expletives]'s suffer.

They won't last the 30 years in prison. What do you think prisoners hate the most? Women abusers and child molesters. Guaranteed they will have their own living h3ll in prison... **** good thing too.

Back
Top Bottom