Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well it's been getting hotter than normal in the summers and colder than normal in the winters here. Usually our summer doesn't go over 105 in past years pre-08.

and here were 15+DF hotter then normal and the 95%H nights are killing me. and the day is 55%H while it's 90 is nasty. we had 2 wks of 85%H+ and at 92/93/97/96/91/90/89 temps

god **** I hate summer. This is also hard on my recovery. as I now have RSDS (people on google+ has seen this post) and it's not good for being hurt and on top of that im having female issues again and my nerves are shot to ****. sounds sound 5 times louder then they really are. i can't feel a **** thing if I accendentally smack my arm on a doorknob real hard but a frickin bedsheet irritates the **** out of my foot.

I can't wait for fall, skyrim, and for my foot to get better!

Yeah it's definitely getting more extreme these days. We're having one of the coldest winters here in years, and the summer had a more than a few days in a row where it stayed at ~38C. Also, freak storms in the summer are becoming more common. Love those storms though :p they're fully brutal

Anyone know if the power supply that comes with the case in this combo can easily be replaced? (I question how good that PSU would be...)

Also, tell me if there's anything wrong with that (I'm writing something up, and I want to make sure that combo + a 5670 and maybe a different PSU would be good for a mid-end gaming PC for under $400.)

Please answer? :p

and here were 15+DF hotter then normal and the 95%H nights are killing me. and the day is 55%H while it's 90 is nasty. we had 2 wks of 85%H+ and at 92/93/97/96/91/90/89 temps

god **** I hate summer. This is also hard on my recovery. as I now have RSDS (people on google+ has seen this post) and it's not good for being hurt and on top of that im having female issues again and my nerves are shot to ****. sounds sound 5 times louder then they really are. i can't feel a **** thing if I accendentally smack my arm on a doorknob real hard but a frickin bedsheet irritates the **** out of my foot.

I can't wait for fall, skyrim, and for my foot to get better!
I would gladly take 50% humidity and 90 degree days. Try 87% humidity and 121f at 4pm.

Anyone know if the power supply that comes with the case in this combo can easily be replaced? (I question how good that PSU would be...)

Also, tell me if there's anything wrong with that (I'm writing something up, and I want to make sure that combo + a 5670 and maybe a different PSU would be good for a mid-end gaming PC for under $400.)

Please answer? :p

Lol, yep you can easily replace the PSU. It's not built into the case ;)
Total system + different PSU and gfx card is not bad. I'd get a bigger hdd just because it's only $20 to double your current storage capacity.

Lol, yep you can easily replace the PSU. It's not built into the case ;)
Total system + different PSU and gfx card is not bad. I'd get a bigger hdd just because it's only $20 to double your current storage capacity.

That combo + 6750 = ~$300 mid-end gaming PC. :O
But given all that stuff that would preferably be replaced, I'm going to look some more for something better...

Back
Top Bottom