Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Suuuuurreeemaaaaaayyyybbbnaaaaaaaahhh :)

Today I have spent far too much time on T-F.

When I preordered BF3, I did so through NewEgg so I would have the physical media. I did this for two reasons... one, I have no idea if EA's online store (Origin) will be able to handle the amount of people who will be trying to download the game on release... two, because I don't want to chance getting a corrupted download and have to waste that much more bandwidth and time to download it again.

I do realize that I may not receive the game on the release date but I am OK with that as I will probably be working anyway. But I also realize that by buying the physical media from someone other than the publisher I am helping out the one I buy it from (good point, Slay).

Re: Today I have...

Lol you pesants, go fetch me dinner and I may donate some ram to you.

Today I'm at work after pretty much not sleeping for the entire weekend.

Friday did nothing except stay home and watch the kids, parents are out in another country atm...sigh.

Saturday chilled with nitestick in the movie room (archer, shameless, + much music was featured)

Sunday chilled with another mate then headed off to dinner at *another* mate's house. Ended up waiting half an hour outside the front coz nobody was home :angry: still, lay down on the lawn and cranked some soft dubstep and all was good. stars were out in force, clear night skies ftw.

Heading home at 3 to make the family dinner. Before that I'll have to make a 30 minute detour to drop some stuff off that I was fixing for a mate.

Lol, all you people with limited DLs :p the dark ages were like 900 years ago?
I'm downloading BFBC2 off steam again, gotta brush up for BF3.

Camels_in_car.jpg

I think I should stop letting my brother on the computer.

He almost got one of those Windows Security viruses.

Back
Top Bottom