Potentially the longest thread in history...

WCing would be too much bother for me. I don't care that much about getting good speeds and/or low temps.

Currently looking at buying a set of Logitech Z-5500s off eBay. My current speakers are great but they're only 4.1 which nothing supports.

Re: Today I have...

Today I got on tech-forums for what seems like the first time in years. Actually only been a couple really busy days. So I am going to try to summarize.

At my place of employment there are 5 employees. I am back in the warehouse most of the day, there are 3 guys up front and 1 running a truck route. Last week 1 of the up front guys was gone the whole week on vacation. I came in that Monday and the other guys told me the truck driver just quit with no notice.:wtf::madd: So one of the guys had to run the route leaving only me out back and one guy up front. And we had to do this the entire week. And this week the main guy is back from vacation but I am still working long days (long for me a least) because on Sat. I am leaving for a week long trip. So now I have to stock everything up for the next week basically.

And I am still getting my new PC set-up. I may post pictures once I get back. I think the part I am dreading most is transferring my stuff from one to the other but I just bought a 2 TB HD for backup that I am gonna use for that. I am gonna wait until after I get back to do that though. And Friday night I have to try to get all my music for the week on a 2 GB micro sd card.

Does anyone have an PCI-E Sound card they could give me? Doesn't have to be new or good, my onboard sound is just shot and I really don't want to waste the little money I have left on one if I don't have to.

WCing would be too much bother for me. I don't care that much about getting good speeds and/or low temps.

Currently looking at buying a set of Logitech Z-5500s off eBay. My current speakers are great but they're only 4.1 which nothing supports.

M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 15W 3

Much better.

Just dont buy it from that site. This is the site where i am still awaiting a refund after 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom