Potentially the longest thread in history...

You need to be online to start the game, but you don't need to be online the whole time while playing the game (obviously you do for multiplayer). Unless it says specifically that you always need to be connected, like with recent Ubisoft games.

Anybody know where I can find the times for the TV-Fox channels? (Also, many of the channels do not work for me for some reason. :/)

God **** DRM in games today sucks... good thing I quit buying/playing most games, as they don't interest me that much anymore. The only one I wanna play is skyrim.

If I would physically buy a game that has "internet connection required" and says you need to agree to the Steam agreement would I have to be online(and have Steam installed) to play it in single player? Or is that just for multiplayer? I saw a couple of different games that had that on the back and I wasn't quite sure about it. It seems like a rip-off to buy the game then have to register it online or whatever.
Means the game uses Steam for activation and CD key verification. So naturally you need to have Steam online to play the game and it will need the internet. This is part of what I was *****ing about in the other thread.

Re: Today I have...

I used to play the original Sims to no end when I was younger. How good is the Sims 3?

I used to play the original Sims to no end when I was younger. How good is the Sims 3?
Whole **** of alot better than 2, I guarantee that! I wouldn't touch 2 with a 10ft pole but 3....I can play this for hours.

Screenshot.jpg

I didn't make it pretty as I was only using the game as a demonstration to show somebody something. But that is the general layout of my house.

Ooh, much fancier than the original. And I agree on Sims 2, it was very disappointing.

Just tried overclocking my 5870 (haven't tried yet since every GPU I've had so far has eventually died, even if I haven't OC'ed it). Since it's non-reference afterburner doesn't let me change the voltage, but I tried 900 on the core anyway. Screen flickers even when I scroll.

Never buying a non-reference card again (technically I didn't buy it, I bought a reference card from XFX but it eventually died, in RMA I got their non-reference version). Nothing good comes from it, unless they're special cards (like the classified or 5870x2 etc.). Might try the 900 and do a 3dMark11 run just to see if it'll get through. Looks like I'm not going to get a free key :(.

sims 2 was cool. I liked it...., but i played it to bloody death so i gave it to my sister LOL.... she hasnt played it yet though LOL..

i'm afraid to buy sims3 though becuase it might have that securom crap and I don't want that **** near my pc. I allready had some form of it when I installed dragon age orgies and it killed my dvd-rw drive. (yes it really did stop working right after I installed it so don't give me anything about that) so nothing from EA games is touching this PC till they can prove and others can prove they are over that DRM crap.

but ubisoft can go f themselves because their's is even worse. LMAO!!!!! i can do without thier games anyways.

Back
Top Bottom