Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I finished the fireplace install, mostly, just need to put some straps on the flue, and put in two bolts, do some dry wall, install the fire prevention system and I am done.

Need the money for my first car. Parents said they will give me £1000 towards my first car, but the car i bought costs £2200, so i gotta make up the remaining.

My iMac has already sold on ebay for £800, the guy that bought it was pretty cool, came over at 11:30pm at night to pick it up. He only lived 30minutes away so i was in a rush to find out how to reformat the thing and install a fresh copy of OS X. But i figured it out so that was fine. The guy came with his brother, he was like a little kid at christmas, was so excited when he saw it :grin: made me feel better about selling it, at least its going to someone who will at least enjoy it as much as i did. Still wish i had one though.

Theres always next time i come across £1000..

Invisible sword thing?

I dunno man, all i know is i cant see them and they have a sword. Kinda like a really ****ed up version of ghost recon future soldier, with a sword.

iMac has gone -> enter depressed mode -> goes and fetches three Stella Artois Cidre's and pretends it's might fine scrumpy cider.
Oh ****. I was just downloading iOS 5 beta 4 when i realised i need a mac. ****ing ********.

And so it begins:

(notice the empty desk space where my imac once was :cry:)
AU__7KXCQAATAVJ.jpg

Good choice on selling it and getting a car! Yeah you can always get more money later to buy an even better mac!

at least you had fun and good learning experience with Macs :)
£200 worth of fun
roll.gif

Good trade though. remember Vern? he got his car and never visit TF again.

hey kman, at least you're not dealing with raging inferno weather and a messed up foot. consider yourself lucky.

and the song "be with you" came on as I saw the pic... LOL that sums up your missing your mac situation....

(it's a cover by the CDM chartbreakers though LOL also got a saifam cover version as well) They did a good job with it.

Good choice on selling it and getting a car! Yeah you can always get more money later to buy an even better mac!

****ed off a **** of a lot. The guy that picked it up last night spent 10 minutes trying it out, i had it all set up for him to test. Him and his brother then packed it all into the box and went home. I then wake up this morning to find an email saying "The down key on the keyboard is broken, this is going to cost me £60 to replace and i am very unhappy about this. I hope you understand what i am saying"

Well, mate, if you expect me to give you £60 because you and your brother managed to damage it on the way home. Then NO, i most certainly wont give you £60. You tried it out for yourself, there is no 2 ways about this situation

:angry: :angry:

/rant

Back
Top Bottom