Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I know and the bay area is often associated with the terminology surrounding the san francisco bay area... they simply refer to it as "the bay area"

See now everyone's happy :D
Just accompanied nitestick while he picked up a new toy, looks/feels pretty awesome! I'll let him spill the beans on specifics, he reverts to kid mode whenever he buys new tech :p then again, so do most people (including me) lol

So I've been getting some bsod's and random crashes, just put my clock back down to stock to see if it would help. But get this, now I have a 1395 point WU, before when I had my OC I was only getting mostly 585's :umm:.

and im having a cruel summer.... I messed up my foot bad ("sprained" but it's swelling worse, has been getting worse over a month period), its hot as **** and I dont have cental a/c only 2 windo units, my skin is messed up, slep schedule is messed up, and my frickin clothes washer breaks down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god **** I hate **** ****.

Women Love Sex, Men Love Hugs, Says Kinsey Study

Older women just want to have sex, according to a recent release by the Kinsey Institute, whereas men like to cuddle.

And that's true of long-term couples all over the world-- Well, at least the 40 to 70-year-olds studied by the Institute.

"Men were more likely to report being happy in their relationship, while woman women were more likely to report being satisfied with their sexual relationship," the report read.

The Institute studied over 1,000 couples, together for an average of 25 years, from the U.S., Brazil, Germany, Japan and Spain.

Although women are more interested in their sexual relationships than the actual relationships, it doesn't look like the typical American and Spanish woman is interested in many sexual partners.

"More than 50 percent of U.S. couples remain in their first marriage, and that number goes up to 90 percent in Spain," said Julia Heiman, director of The Kinsey Institute, in the release revealing the findings.

What's slightly more interesting than the fact that women have sex on the brain is the fact that the women interviewed were between 40 and 70 years old.

Chilling to think that American grandmas are only in it for the sex.

Women Love Sex, Men Love Hugs, Says Kinsey Study

That study couldn't be more wrong for people in my age group :grin:

Back
Top Bottom