Potentially the longest thread in history...

160x160.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Some people say 3, others say 3.4. This is the 3rd or 4th small jolt we have had in the past 2.5 months.

that's wierd... makes me worry bout the people in the bay area! and all those tech companies located there.... SAVE NVIDIA!!!!!!!!

my hubby does!!! he's really good! He's fixed a couple PSUs and tons of other electricals!!! he even did generator repair and knows enough to have his own biz!!! we might just get into that!

Women Love Sex, Men Love Hugs, Says Kinsey Study

Older women just want to have sex, according to a recent release by the Kinsey Institute, whereas men like to cuddle.

And that's true of long-term couples all over the world-- Well, at least the 40 to 70-year-olds studied by the Institute.

"Men were more likely to report being happy in their relationship, while woman women were more likely to report being satisfied with their sexual relationship," the report read.

The Institute studied over 1,000 couples, together for an average of 25 years, from the U.S., Brazil, Germany, Japan and Spain.

Although women are more interested in their sexual relationships than the actual relationships, it doesn't look like the typical American and Spanish woman is interested in many sexual partners.

"More than 50 percent of U.S. couples remain in their first marriage, and that number goes up to 90 percent in Spain," said Julia Heiman, director of The Kinsey Institute, in the release revealing the findings.

What's slightly more interesting than the fact that women have sex on the brain is the fact that the women interviewed were between 40 and 70 years old.

Chilling to think that American grandmas are only in it for the sex.

Women Love Sex, Men Love Hugs, Says Kinsey Study

Back
Top Bottom