Potentially the longest thread in history...

Have some traffic violations?

Probably a combination of age, gender, and model of vehicle.

In '87 I was paying $1300 a year on a single car... 19, male, Dodge Challenger ('81 model, Mitsubishi/Dodge... black listed car). That was with a good student discount, driver's ed discount, and married discount. I would hate to know what it would be today, but probably about what Baez is paying.

Re: Today I have...

Finished assembling the beast last night before I went to bed. Today I should be getting a better mobo/cpu and be putting it in a better case.

2011-07-10235018.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Lifted weights for 2 and a half to 3 hours today.

Ran out of energy 2 hours in.

Though I started my energy up a little more about 15 minutes later by thinking about Judas Priest songs. :p

Probably a combination of age, gender, and model of vehicle.

In '87 I was paying $1300 a year on a single car... 19, male, Dodge Challenger ('81 model, Mitsubishi/Dodge... black listed car). That was with a good student discount, driver's ed discount, and married discount. I would hate to know what it would be today, but probably about what Baez is paying.

Exactly. I have no violations. As soon as I hit 25 on the 24th of this month, the cost will drop to $320/month. 25 is the first age in Ontario for insurance to drop. 16-24 males are considered very high risk.

My car is also a Mazda Speed3 with a few modifications and enhancements so they valued it at around $40k. I'd value it lower but you can't argue with insurance.

Actually it's also the city. Living in one of the biggest cities in North America doesn't help one bit. If I were to say my address is in Ottawa (which is 1 million instead of 7.5 in the GTA here) it would've been about $75 less.

Exactly. I have no violations. As soon as I hit 25 on the 24th of this month, the cost will drop to $320/month. 25 is the first age in Ontario for insurance to drop. 16-24 males are considered very high risk.

My car is also a Mazda Speed3 with a few modifications and enhancements so they valued it at around $40k. I'd value it lower but you can't argue with insurance.

Actually it's also the city. Living in one of the biggest cities in North America doesn't help one bit. If I were to say my address is in Ottawa (which is 1 million instead of 7.5 in the GTA here) it would've been about $75 less.
It's the same way here.

Back
Top Bottom