Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I spent a nice 4th with my friends and gf here at the house. Nice little BBQ and some jams....fun stuff. Played the anthem with my full stack from the back of my truck. Didn't get the response I was expecting but whatever I tried.

I'm finally back for a while again my main rig is suffering PSU failure so I am on my old rig right now which I just got returned to me with it's side panel MIA. Well this is my setup for now

photo0167kn.jpg

By mikee286 at 2011-07-04

photo0168p.jpg

photo0169h.jpg

photo0170s.jpg

AT least the time without a computer to be sucked into I have gotten out and hung out with people a little more. I'm just a little more depressed with life but not because of computers.

Anyway it feels good to be back

I lent this computer to my sister for a few years for use in her dog boarding facility in the office. On april 14 she died for no reason what so ever and the police and news and what not swarmed the place and took all computers she had been using including this one and her boyfriend just got the lawyer to get the stuff back for us. Apparently the cops had no intention of ever giving any of the computer equipment they took back to us.

Needless to say my life has been just all over the place and now that I have a (somewhat) functioning computer to use and get on forums and other stuff just to keep sane these days

My life's been all over the place... my emotions are wracked and jacked.... the weather is bad, my finances suck, the stuff with Google constantly changing stuff around is stupid. specially they want to rename blogspot into google blogs but the problem is all the people who have the blogspot urls like remixedcat.blogspot.com or buffets.blogspot.com would have to get new urls and that would kill the sites and all kindsa crap... hope they just redirect or keep the old urls. another thing that's eating me is im constantly hungry and never feeling full or happy. my skin is really bad, all kinda other things are eating me right now....

Back
Top Bottom