Potentially the longest thread in history...

LMAO. I just absolutely **** myself. This is the most retarded thing i've done in a long time...

Ive been playing TDU2 all day, but came off to download iRacing (I just subscribed, 1 month and you get 2 free so i went for it). Anyway that was taking 15minutes to download, and i couldnt play TDU2 because its an online game and im downloading. So i start fiddling with my 3 Zippo lights that i've started collecting. While casually flicking the lid open and lighting, i notice a can of compressed air blaster on my shelf. So i thought, lets see how windproof they really are :D

It did not occur to me that the 'air' was in anyway flamable... so there i was, late at night, nice and quiet sat in front of my computer, when suddenly my hand is englufed in a 2foot fireball (I held the can about 8 inches away, so it was spraying 'air' all over my hand and the lighter'. I've never been so surprised in my life, i would of loved to of seen my face. It was so unexpected :p My uber l33t gaming reactions meant i reacted quick enough to not burn me or anything around.

So now i know, whatever the **** is in there is definitely not air, but it is most certainly flamable.

Despite the name "canned air," the cans actually contain gases that are much easier to compress into liquids, such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane (the main components of air, which are oxygen or nitrogen, are in fact very rarely used).
/wiki

LOL! Also, there goes my mini-diving-kit idea :(

Despite the name "canned air," the cans actually contain gases that are much easier to compress into liquids, such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane (the main components of air, which are oxygen or nitrogen, are in fact very rarely used).
/wiki

LOL! Also, there goes my mini-diving-kit idea :(

Oh.. well they shouldn't call them air then. Thats dangerously misleading.

A couple months ago my ICT fired canned air into a projector, while it was on. FWOOSH, flame out of every vent.

If you hold the can upside down and spray it at your heatsink you can get a little extra cooling but you have to be careful about condensation.

A couple months ago my ICT fired canned air into a projector, while it was on. FWOOSH, flame out of every vent.

FAWOOOOOOSHHH!!!!! LMAO XD XD what was the specs on the projector?

LMAO. I just absolutely **** myself. This is the most retarded thing i've done in a long time...

Ive been playing TDU2 all day, but came off to download iRacing (I just subscribed, 1 month and you get 2 free so i went for it). Anyway that was taking 15minutes to download, and i couldnt play TDU2 because its an online game and im downloading. So i start fiddling with my 3 Zippo lights that i've started collecting. While casually flicking the lid open and lighting, i notice a can of compressed air blaster on my shelf. So i thought, lets see how windproof they really are :D

It did not occur to me that the 'air' was in anyway flamable... so there i was, late at night, nice and quiet sat in front of my computer, when suddenly my hand is englufed in a 2foot fireball (I held the can about 8 inches away, so it was spraying 'air' all over my hand and the lighter'. I've never been so surprised in my life, i would of loved to of seen my face. It was so unexpected :p My uber l33t gaming reactions meant i reacted quick enough to not burn me or anything around.

So now i know, whatever the **** is in there is definitely not air, but it is most certainly flamable.

fried kman for din-din.

Hm, I found out recently that if the two parts I just saw (a PSU and graphics card) worked with my computer (Inspiron 531, documentation here and here), then it would only cost me about $67 (plus tax) to upgrade my computer with those parts.

I know the GFX card would work, but do you guys know if the PSU would work with it?
(Would it be bad of me to start a thread about this if nobody answered in this thread?)

Back
Top Bottom