Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Just had a shower, trying out Head & Shoulders anti-itch scalp conditioner. Hoping it makes a difference :)

head and shoulders is harsh on the scalp.... fried my hair and my scalp....

use suave humectus it's only like 2 or 3 bucks and it's really good for itches it moisturizes good.

Nah, the real fix is go swimming in le sea more often ftw, **** works
I'm about as far as you can get from the sea in the UK (which is only about 60 miles, but that might as well be 10,000, we're used to everything being close by :p)

60 miles is nothing it's an everyday thing for me... LOL.... I used to make two or three 8+hour trips every week. the distance becomes shorter and shorter as you get used to it.

now try a 1000 mile trip on I40 in the USA staying on the same road! that is the cake there! it will drive you mad! I've done it 3 times!

Pah, try crossing the Nullarbor plain in an 11-seater van with 7 kids in an Australian summer. ~1600 miles of completely straight unwinding road. Oh yeah, the van had no air conditioning either. Just a tiny fan mounted near the front (and by tiny I mean like 200 by 200 mm).

Today I worked from 7-5:30, and **** I'm tired now.

I'm about as far as you can get from the sea in the UK (which is only about 60 miles, but that might as well be 10,000, we're used to everything being close by :p)

Yeah, this is why when people come to the US from the UK their minds get blown. I'm a few hundred miles from the ocean if you go east or south, and way over 1000 if you go west. I drive 48 miles just to get to work every day. Everyone here owns a car because there is no way one could live without one unless you lived in a large city as things are too spread out.

Just watched a bit of video I did for my ICT coursework. I have better body language than I thought, but I'm definitely not what you'd call a 'looker' :p

Back
Top Bottom