Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I just deposited £718.10 in my account to buy my i5, mobo, etc., leaving me with a grand total of £719.36 in my account. Now, off to Scan!

I dread to think how many hours I've spent in Minecraft since I got it last summer... easily 1000<

For some reason I can't play The Sims Unleashed anymore. I have the disc in the tray, and it's already installed, but when I try starting it, it just shows the big "The Sims Unleashed" picture and then the screen goes black.

Ahaha I stayed up till like 6:10am playing Halo and went to sleep immediately after. My boss sent me a text at 6:35 asking me to come in for 2pm :|
Was still asleep and he called me but phone was on vibrate so didn't get either till 3pm.

If they don't have balls enough to at least tell you what you supposedly said then don't worry about 'em. Especially if this is a female. Sorry, remixed, but the female species is seriously screwed in the head 95% of the time. most seem to think all males are telepathic as they won't tell us what they are talking about and just expect us to somehow "know" the one exact stupid thing we did/said that ticked them off.
The problem is that there's a difference in the style of thinking.
On average, men tend to think in a more linear/literal way, and women tend to think in patterns.
Women more often tend to think about the way something is said, whereas men more often tend to focus on what is literally said.

^
One of many theories, but one I agree with in general. There's not as much difference as most of us think there is, thanks to that psychological effect where we notice different things more than we notice when things stay the same, even if the different things occur only 5% of the time. There's a fancy name for that effect that I can't remember :p

Back
Top Bottom