Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Love the ghetto humidifiers guys rofl.

So probably going to quit my job within a month. I was asked to work today from 10am-2pm which was no big deal. Got home last night, ate, cleaned the kitchen, and went to bed at 1am. Set my alarm for 8:30am and when I woke up noticed I had a missed call and a voicemail. Boss said I didn't need to come in anymore but to call back. When I called back he asked if I could work tonight from 9-7am >=[ Not only do we have to waste gas but I somehow need to force myself to nap before work so I don't fall asleep at the grill.

I had problems with this **** before with my old job but it was just an abuse because I said ok to working graveyard (got 50 cents extra per hour). In this case, I wont have them **** up my sleeping for minimum wage.

I taught myself out of a book and had help by many other guitarists later on down the road. First thing I learned was major standard chords then moved to power and bar. I've noticed alot of online stuff takes alot of shortcuts which irritates the crap out of me. Either way though, I know what you meant so it's all good. Just wanted to clear that up a bit. Now, do an F major chord. That **** is a pain in the *** rofl.

I taught myself out of a book and had help by many other guitarists later on down the road. First thing I learned was major standard chords then moved to power and bar. I've noticed alot of online stuff takes alot of shortcuts which irritates the crap out of me. Either way though, I know what you meant so it's all good. Just wanted to clear that up a bit. Now, do an F major chord. That **** is a pain in the *** rofl.

F Guitar Chord | F Major Chord Chart | Standard Tuning
Which one? :p

EDIT: HOW THE **** IS 9 POSSIBLE?!

Spent most of today helping my wife clean the house. It wasn't fun at all but it needed to be done.The only room that didn't get done was the office and that's because we ran out of steam.

No cookout today but I did make home made sloppy joes, tater tots, cole slaw, apple pie, and ice cream.

Today I slept well for the first time in ages, forgot how good it feels to wake up actually feeling refreshed and ready to go :p
One of my german uncles is also coming over today, should be interesting. He drinks better than 99% of the people I know XD not bad for a guy in his late 70's.

So, would that be exactly as showed, or would it be easier to have some of the other strings held down at 1 too, with the others where it shows, too?

EDIT: This seems impossible. ._.

EDIT #2: I'm able to do #10 now.

By itself. :p

Back
Top Bottom