Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I decided to mow the grass in the middle of a rain storm, wasn't windy, so I said screw it, rather be drenched than covered in grass. Also got through chapter 6 of one out of 4 haynes manuals I am scanning in.

I'm back to high speed computing :thumbsup:

I'm surprised at how fast my internet is compared to my ancient P4, the data stream may not be any faster but the system is handling it much better.

Wow, that's a pretty sweet song. I've never listened to Pink Floyd before because my parents are such fans of it.

And yeah, it was kinda unusual in a few places, but overall similar to most music I hear, synaesthesia-wise.

If my understanding of it is correct, that seems fairly predictable. It's where you see different colors for the sounds, right? Not much to do with how they're strung together?

Also, I wonder, what would happen if someone had synesthesia and epilepsy and listened to extremely fast and technical music...

I see what you mean now. Still, I need them to forward them to me. Use my tech-forums [dot] net address. Trotter, of course.
I would fwd it but I reported it as spam on Gmail and I can't find it on the spam folder.

Past couple of days I have been playing Reach basically non stop.

Made a new windows live/xbox live account, however it works. I made one when I got DiRT2 but it was only an offline account. Made a new one so hopefully it's an online account now. I don't have an Xbox, it's only so I can play games for Window's Live. WHAT A HORRID PROCESS!!!!!! Takes forever to even figure out where to go to make one, then you have to verify the windows live e-mail, then deal with the whole sign up.

What's with the character avatar crap? You can't have a plain picture like before? Now it looks like a flash game you would find on a kids website... All this to play DiRT3.

If my understanding of it is correct, that seems fairly predictable. It's where you see different colors for the sounds, right?
Sight for sound is the most common AFAIK (my mum has smell/taste for sight), but you can get every sense for every other sense (and there's a lot more than five senses, btw - sense of balance, for example).

It can get annoying sometimes, if I hear a really loud surprising noise my eyes just black out for a split second, and the same with other senses - if something's overpowering one of them it reduces how much the others can be utilised. There's probably a good 'CPU overhead' analogy in there.

Back
Top Bottom