Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wow, that's a pretty sweet song. I've never listened to Pink Floyd before because my parents are such fans of it.

And yeah, it was kinda unusual in a few places, but overall similar to most music I hear, synaesthesia-wise.

I have synaesthesia too, personally I interpret all my senses spatially (well, a mixture of multi-dimensional space and colour).

My mind can not comprehend this at all.

It is like telling you to imagine an infinite amount of some random object. Just can not do it.

Today, been obtaining all available William Hartnel episodes of Doctor Who. Planning to watch and review them over the summer.

Re: Today I have...

I'm waiting on the UPS man to deliver my new 2600K. I've been on this old P4 single core for a week now and I'm sick an tired of waiting. But it should be here soon :D

Went to canadas wonder land and road every single roller coaster, some multiple times, one 7 times lol :p

also got an email from carol scott about my participation at tech-forums and how im a power user or something? offereing me some membership thin in a help kids educational thingy? anyone else get that??

I got it too.

Today I have pwned 1 maybe 2 rabbits with my M4 .22. I say maybe 2 cause I didn't get it completely sighted in the other day and I think I missed one of them.

No offense man but if your not hitting a egg sized target at typical shooting ranges you shouldn't be shooting animals. You shouldn't make a shot unless you are confident you will get the kill. I guess it doesn't matter so much in the US due to the acceptance of guns, but over here a lot of people dont like them and people that are hunting irresponsibly really do not help 'our' name (people that hunt and own guns).

'Sight in' better next time ;)

^+1

Today I'm gonna go see a mate of mine busking during lunch break, I'll take a vid :D tonight I'm planning on hitting the clubs with a couple peeps, then finishing the night off with a few drinks at a mates place. Hopefully all will go according to plan ;) :grin:

Back
Top Bottom