Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

replied to an old and stupid guy's craiglist ad
I need pc game help

I need help with a PC game (Final Fantasy XIV). It's my first pc game, I'm old and stupid and am hoping someone can explain how it works without being a jerk about it.Apparently paying $50 for a game isn't enough anymore. Now they want me to sign up for a revolving account with a credit card and pay monthly for characters etc. just to play the game. It doesn't say anywhere on the box or in the sales ad that you need to pay to play. Is there a way to play the game without monthly charges? This really sucks that I spent all that money and can't even play the game. Worst part is you can't return the game once it's been opened and they don't tell you you need to pay to play until you'ved already loaded the game. Are all games "pay to play" now?. Thanks for any advice someone may share.
View attachment 4761

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 31
2011-05-17224359.jpg

These are the kind I use. You can usually get them real cheap from any music shop like Guitar Center in the PA dept. Quick and effective too.

You saw A7X this year? What did you think of the new drummer? I heard the one song he wrote with them for the CoD DLC. I was impressed and ****ed at the same time. Impressed at his drumming style to the fact that it's his own, but very similar to The Rev which adds flare to the A7X songs. ****ed because he is my age and is a rock star already =/

I seen them when Mike Portnoy was drumming for them when I seen them during Uproar tour.

Back
Top Bottom