Potentially the longest thread in history...

Exactly, born in 88, play drums/guitar, been in the music industry for 9 years, been playing guitar 10 years, been playing drums all my life. Working at Waffle House instead of playing in front of thousands of people.

Re: Today I have...

Used my PC for the first time since i got a mac, as there was a game i bought (Terraria). Launched it, it crashed, i reinstalled, it still crashed. PC went off, Mac came back on.

Anyone have any advice on a good set of banana plugs? So far I haven't seen too many in between prices, it's either you get crap or Monster...and no way am I spending 20 bucks for 2 pair of banana plugs when I need 5 pairs minimum...

So far, this is the best deal I've come up with. They have a 5 pair set, but I figured I should have some extras for when I expand my surround.

Amazon.com: GLS Audio Black Chrome Series "Generation III" Gold Connector Banana Plugs Banana Clips - 20 Pack (10 Reds & 10 Blacks).: Electronics

Thoughts? I prefer the closed in kind, also.

Other direction kthx.

Today I have...well, I am currently in training at work. >__> Trying not to fall asleep right now.

And while I'm training I'm looking up audio stuffs. Later I'll probably go home and play some LA Noire. Really excited to play it, haven't gotten a chance since the midnight launch.

It has stolen your soul :(

Haha. Nawp. I was exagerating.

PC is on again and i fixed the issue (The game uses Microsoft XNA which doesn't seem to like anything but my onboard sound output, no external DAC for me). And now the game works great. Played it for a while, all on my PC !

The main reason i am using my mac over PC is the screen is 100x better than the one i have for my PC. I suspect the usage will be much more even when i get a £500 IPS display for my PC too.

^
kman.png

:grin:

Back
Top Bottom