Potentially the longest thread in history...

On some occasions I find the 3D completely seamless, however most of the time it's noticeable. The first time I watched Thor it was really good 3D, because I didn't really notice it, but it definitely added something to the experience. Watching today however, in a different cinema, it definitely was noticeable, I don't think the projector was properly aligned/focused or something.

Re: Today I have...

Hanna truly was great. The plot wasn't as intricate or unique as I'd like, but everything else was amazing.

kmanmx:1902744 said:
I want to see Hanna and Thor ^ I never really go cinema much, though :(

What are the laws concerning transporting guns and having/carrying them openly in KY? And fun fact, when we were there in 2007 we saw 2 cops at a Dunkin' Donuts.
cop donuts by Fairfield Falcons Fan, on Flickr

Woah, that looks such an old school police car. Man if i saw that thing i would genuinely think it wasn't a real police car.
That's not old at all, they made that model of Crown Vic until very recently and it's by far the most common police car in the US.

Fine I'll use the word I wanted to instead of trying to be nice. Every person I see with an Apple product is a complete idiot thinking that their product is the best and they can never admit that they spent more money on something than necessary. Who do we, the computer geeks (and /b/tards) make fun of for using Apple products? The people with more money than brains, stupid teenagers, and hipsters. Walk into a Starbucks, point made. You like Apple for every reason that has been argued and proven wrong but yet you still argue for them. Google geeks using MBP? How do you know they weren't paid for, or paid to use them? Google people using Apple products sounds like a pretty good marketing ploy to me, which obviously worked on you.

Every Apple product has a single downside, over priced crap that you can pay less for a different product to get the same thing. Apple is suing Samsung......put the pieces together.

Just because they are crap, means they are crap with a price tag.

Wasn't going for an argument, but you asked for it after me trying to put my opinion out there nicely. You obviously like their products because you are a fanboy and you get defensive just like one.

edit:

I've saved what i wrote. If you want to read it PP just PM me. I like arguing but I've already been moaned at for hijacking threads before :p

played some basket ball, have not done that in forever, man im a little out of shape :p. Then went to bestbuy to pick up a few odds and ends. They are soooo over prices compared to other places.

EDIT: oh got a hair cut too while i was out.

Fine I'll use the word I wanted to instead of trying to be nice. Every person I see with an Apple product is a complete idiot thinking that their product is the best and they can never admit that they spent more money on something than necessary. Who do we, the computer geeks (and /b/tards) make fun of for using Apple products? The people with more money than brains, stupid teenagers, and hipsters. Walk into a Starbucks, point made. You like Apple for every reason that has been argued and proven wrong but yet you still argue for them. Google geeks using MBP? How do you know they weren't paid for, or paid to use them? Google people using Apple products sounds like a pretty good marketing ploy to me, which obviously worked on you.

Every Apple product has a single downside, over priced crap that you can pay less for a different product to get the same thing. Apple is suing Samsung......put the pieces together.

Just because they are crap, means they are crap with a price tag.

Wasn't going for an argument, but you asked for it after me trying to put my opinion out there nicely. You obviously like their products because you are a fanboy and you get defensive just like one.

Im not arguing i just want to say something to this post. Im certainly not an Idiot, nor a fanboy in any way or form. Anyone that knows me well on this forum knows that i buy what works best for me no matter what. I have an Iphone, not because its "hip" or the cool thing, or because it has an apple logo on it. I own an Iphone because i personally like using it, i find the touch screen different then other phones, i have not used some of the newly released touch screen phones, but i have owned this iphone before they released anyway so i cant comment on how i would like their touch screen. But again i like the touch screen on my phone, and the very simplistic design, as well as the extremely easy to use menus IMO. So just because i have a personal preference ATM of an Iphone i am an idiot?

^zing.

Last night I had a farewell BBQ with my cuz, usual assortment of meat potato salad and beer on hand :D awesome.
Today I woke up early to wish my little sister a happy birthday, fed my magpies, tested my new cable connection a little more :) now browsing tf

Im not arguing i just want to say something to this post. Im certainly not an Idiot, nor a fanboy in any way or form. Anyone that knows me well on this forum knows that i buy what works best for me no matter what. I have an Iphone, not because its "hip" or the cool thing, or because it has an apple logo on it. I own an Iphone because i personally like using it, i find the touch screen different then other phones, i have not used some of the newly released touch screen phones, but i have owned this iphone before they released anyway so i cant comment on how i would like their touch screen. But again i like the touch screen on my phone, and the very simplistic design, as well as the extremely easy to use menus IMO. *So just because i have a personal preference ATM of an Iphone i am an idiot?

* My thoughts exactly.

Ehh, AFAIK, gun in glove box = concealed, gun in trunk, well, in metro areas your usually gonna get arrested if caught. But, there are also different laws for different types of guns, rifles they are a bit more lenient with compared to hand guns.

But as long as the gun is unloaded, in the case, and locked, they don't really care at all. It is the hazard of the gun discharging most cops are worried about. (Brother went to jail over a highly modified ak-47 discharging in his trunk, needless to say he was living in Tampa at the time.)

Today (or this week end) I was art of the artillery crew for the French at IronFest. I was assisting my screwing and washing the cannon between shots. I had a blast!

Back
Top Bottom