Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I'm repairing a strippers laptop, don't ask how or why this happened :p

This HAS to be explained in detail, intimate detail.
If you don't well you haven't lived up so clause 9 of your contract, and snuggle privilege will be withheld for 30 seconds.

Today I have burnt up, it's like 86 outside, and close to 110 in my bedroom :(

It hasn't been as host as last week but it's awfully humid in the flat today but at my folks about a mile and a half from the river in the vally it's quite cool.

Yeah Luke, *I'm* definitely the one who got offended...
Today I got to work at 5:50AM, had to walk 2.5kms to the train station because no buses run at 4:50 in the morning :( Still on the bright side, I get to leave at 1:50 after lunch today :D

EDIT: or not...just realised the IT Meeting is at 2:00. fml...

This HAS to be explained in detail, intimate detail.
If you don't well you haven't lived up so clause 9 of your contract, and snuggle privilege will be withheld for 30 seconds.

Maybe not on TF lol, story might be NSFW

That's funny, people don't like me because I'm to honest and blunt (in person). I hate it when people ask for my opinion cause I know they don't really wanna hear what I have to say. May not seem like it sometimes but I really like Mak. Should have more people like this in the world cause then there wouldn't be so much **** drama.

Finally changed the oil in my truck. Quite difficult to do when you can only use one hand. Also went into the orthopedic's today. Told me that my finger was looking good, but they're not sure when I'll be able to go back to work. Also, it got up to 90 with about 85-95% humidity today.

Maybe not on TF lol, story might be NSFW

PM it, NOW.

That's funny, people don't like me because I'm to honest and blunt (in person). I hate it when people ask for my opinion cause I know they don't really wanna hear what I have to say. May not seem like it sometimes but I really like Mak. Should have more people like this in the world cause then there wouldn't be so much **** drama.

It's all in the delivery, you should see me at a service meeting some time last week I told a rep from a telecoms company where I was going to stick his fiber connection as the main circuit has been down for a week an the client is running on a slower backup.

I got both yards mowed but left the trim work for another day. it hit the low 90s today but at least there was a nice breeze. My face got sunburned but not too bad.

I gave myself a haircut and a shave before I took my shower. Haircuts are easy whn you have a set of clippers and a #2 guard for it. ;)

I am tempted to go bald this year... Have had long hair for a long time now, but this will be my first year I actually go with out AC entirely.

Back
Top Bottom