Potentially the longest thread in history...

Currently working inside ChromeOS. So glad i found Flow and got the VMWare image. Oddly enough it is just Chrome. No real way to do anything. Heck cant even really take a screen shot.

So looking forward to the day i can just install Android to my PC.

You know I applaud that, hard drink = good drink.

I now have this mental image though of you and half of TF showing up on Trotters door step tour bus and all like some kind of religious pilgrimage asking for a blessing from the holy ban hammer.

Come on down. We'll fire up the grill on the back porch (provided someone is handy with a propane grill as I never fool with it). I'm about 15 minutes from the Ocoee River (where they held the whitewater events for the '96 Olympics in Atlanta) and there is a whitewater rafting outfit a mile and a half from me so we could easily go for a run down the rapids.

Oh i am more than handy on a propane grill. I am the official grill person at all family events. So that would not be hard to accomplish for me. I can even maage to get a well done steak ready at the same time as a med-rare steak. Many years of practice. ;)

So yeah the grilling isnt an issue. :lol:

An now it's reminding me of a joke, A Australian, Canadian and a American where all in a car...

BTW Max your right TF is a religion in-fact the first book of this religion starts with the line, "An the universe began when the great celestial programmer said "Let thee compile, and go forth by the name Universe 0.0.1 beta for though ar lacking features you art though stable"... yea it's a funny book goes by the name of The only Man page you will ever need Vol 1 of 1 million, and it's due for public release when we get the ****** printer working again.

Propane? It's all about the charcoal (sorry Hank Hill) and I got a grill here too. Maybe by the time this happens I can drive the Mustang to Trots house and we can all meet up there for the BBQ. Course, it's gonna be a chilly BBQ if we do it in the winter.

Currently -.-ing at my latest infraction. :wtf:

Propane? It's all about the charcoal (sorry Hank Hill) and I got a grill here too. Maybe by the time this happens I can drive the Mustang to Trots house and we can all meet up there for the BBQ. Course, it's gonna be a chilly BBQ if we do it in the winter.

Currently -.-ing at my latest infraction. :wtf:

Agreed. If your using propane may as well stick the food on a gas grill oven in the house. And if your one of these people that say "A BBQ is all about the experience" well i am sorry it is definitely not about the experience, it is about the ****** food. And propaned food don't taste nice.

Please spill on your infraction :D Talking about infractions i think i am due one soon, it's been a while.

Back
Top Bottom