Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Got ky Tablet. Posting from it now. Got the unboxing pics taken before i left for work. That way i could mess with it when i got home. While it may only be a 7" version of the Samaung Galaxy S phones this thing rocks. It has the potential to be a PC replacement. Cant wait till my days off to really play with it and explore more of what it can do.

Well, my wife wanted me to get the yard mowed today before the storms hit. It didn't happen.

I had already promised someone that I would come and check out their computer first thing this morning. He said that something was popping up and it wouldn't let him run TeamViewer (otherwise I would have looked into it Saturday). So I head over there and take a look; he was infected with "MS Removal Tool". No problem, I says to myself; I boot into safe mode, run rkill, then run Malwarebytes- problem solved. I reboot only to have it staring me in the face again. Oops. So into safe mode with networking I go and pull up a couple of guides. Seems that this one is more in-depth. My half hour estimate became a three hour job, but it was a freebie as he and his son are my mechanics. He did offer to swap my labor for the tow fee for my wife's Expedition (alternator went out this morning on her way to work) but I haven't asked her if he did or not.

Anyway, by the time I finished and got home I barely had enough time to throw some vittles into my lunch box, change shirts, and head on out to work.

Two nights down, three more to go until I am finished being a temp. I start my new job on the 18th.

Always wanted to go to Singapore. Looks really cool.

Any ideas jow i contact Amazon's web design department ? because i really want them to change there tabindexing for the search field. I want it set to 0, so it's the first thing select when i press tab. I often lie back in my chair and cant be bothered to use my mouse. Or if anyone knows a nice little hotkey or something that will take me straight to search in FireFox 4 please let me know :suprised:

Indeed. And Ctrl+E for Internet Explorer.

Have you really been using FF all this time without Ctrl+K?

one of the neighbors cut down a tree that was critical for keeping one of the corners of my house cooler during the summer, and provided TONS of privacy... **** them. and the tree was pretty too.

and wokr up in agony.

might be having a problem with my pregnancy. bleeding bad for 2 days and might be miscarrying. went to hospital they did a few tests wont hear anything till I come back. gonna go back tomorrow. what a ****ty day. the doc think I might be loosing the baby.

this is the worst day ever. I bled so much I completely soaked up a heavy duty maxi pad in 30 minutes. all the sudden. blood pressure is extremely high. crying and in pain.

Oh dear. Stay strong though, panicking can't help this situation.

I am up early, well, earlier than usual. I dislocated my knee Sunday and must have moved wrong this morning. It's nothing serious and it happens from time to time but it sure does smart for a while.

I am hoping the yard dries up enough to mow before I go to work.

Back
Top Bottom