Potentially the longest thread in history...

On a more serious note, I think it's ****ing ridiculous that you can't view a full obituary for a family member without paying for it on some websites, even if it was recent. That's criminal.

My dad's is hosted on the funeral home's web site. You might want to check that.

Since the skin update, I realise it's now much easier to browse TF on my phone. Also, everyone's avatars look really decent and colourful, AMOLED ftw.

Ahahaha... just got this text from a girl i like "Last night was amazing...! x" Unfortunately she sent it to the wrong number and she quickly apologised :p

Still, i can imagine.

Since the skin update, I realise it's now much easier to browse TF on my phone. Also, everyone's avatars look really decent and colourful, AMOLED ftw.

vBulletin is working on a mobile skin. The new patch has a beta version in it but we haven't updated to it yet as we want to see what all it will break on other sites first.

It's funny how on some forums they are dissing VB4 and saying that the VB3 devs left and started XenForo and the current people that run VB are evil. I LOLed so hard.

iPad 2 shipped from China to the US, 4days ahead of apples schedule :D:D:D

I'm surprised apple gave out conservative shipping estimates, i thought they would be the other way round. Someone at Apple atleast has a bit of brain atleast.

Seeing as the release date is the 15th, I don't see the problem? :p

Wow the release of the second version of one of my all time favourite games is on my birthday. Shame I don't have a pc capable of playing it :(

Ahahaha... just got this text from a girl i like "Last night was amazing...! x" Unfortunately she sent it to the wrong number and she quickly apologised :p

Still, i can imagine.

Personally I don't see how that is a good thing

haha kman, gotta get on that ****! can't just sit idly around and wait for things to happen!!!!

the forum seems to die off around midnight est :( ITS EVEN A SATURDAY!!! there has to be some amount of people up with nothing better to do than need questions answered :(

time change=fail I hate the spring/summer mode.

plus it seems most online activity is actually lower then during the weekdays. most of the chezburger sites dont get updated often on the weekends.... most other blogs and sites dont it's like WTF??? more people have time to be online weekends....

Back
Top Bottom