Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^**** yeah it is.
Lol and all you gotta remember for the hazard perception test thing is when they do the one where you're trying to turn right across a 2-lane road and one of those roads is a turning to go left, WAIT when the big truck pulls up trying to turn left (and conveniently blocking your view of oncoming traffic in the next lane). :p

Today I got up at 5:40, 20 mins later was leaving the house and biking to the train station (only bout 2k's away) Lots of hilly bits in there though so MAN my legs and arse are on fire haha. Good that I'm finally getting some exercise again though.
Today is also the last day of work I'm gonna have for 5 blissful days :D got a massive party to go to on Friday night, another smaller one on Saturday night, then Soundwave on Monday and a paintballing session for my bday on Tuesday. EPIC. WEEKEND.

I do not have a problem with seeing the hazards, but on the first test i clicked to early so got no points. So i bought a hazard perception training DVD which guided me on when to click, so i have consistently been scoring 60plus.. but this time, i obviously still wasn't clicking right.

There are 14 videos, with 5 points on 13 of them and 10 on one. On 6 videos i scored 2 points. But that is all they tell you, this means my 1st click could be too early and thus by the time i click a 2nd time it's too late, or i was clicking too late to start with. They really don't make it easy to figure out how to actually do the test properly.

Not being funny but i'm a fairly intelligent guy, have tried twice to figure out when to click and both times hasn't worked. Click to early = no points. Click to late = no points. Click to much = no points for cheating. Yet they do not actually tell you when you SHOULD click. So i am just having to guess each time, and getting more ****ed off the more i think about the whole thing :very_angry:

It's more of a test of clicking skills than it is spotting the hazard. I spot a hazard way before they think i should have (and therfor way before the scoring zone) yet i get penalised for it ? How is that fair. The whole test is a pile of crap and they need to redesign it.

edit:

Incase some of you havn't noticed as the day goes on i am building up considerable rage due to several factors. I need to buy me a punchbag. Im in that mood where you just want to chuck something through a window.

I do not have a problem with seeing the hazards, but on the first test i clicked to early so got no points. So i bought a hazard perception training DVD which guided me on when to click, so i have consistently been scoring 60plus.. but this time, i obviously still wasn't clicking right.

There are 14 videos, with 5 points on 13 of them and 10 on one. On 6 videos i scored 2 points. But that is all they tell you, this means my 1st click could be too early and thus by the time i click a 2nd time it's too late, or i was clicking too late to start with. They really don't make it easy to figure out how to actually do the test properly.

Not being funny but i'm a fairly intelligent guy, have tried twice to figure out when to click and both times hasn't worked. Click to early = no points. Click to late = no points. Click to much = no points for cheating. Yet they do not actually tell you when you SHOULD click. So i am just having to guess each time, and getting more ****ed off the more i think about the whole thing :very_angry:

It's more of a test of clicking skills than it is spotting the hazard. I spot a hazard way before they think i should have (and therfor way before the scoring zone) yet i get penalised for it ? How is that fair. The whole test is a pile of crap and they need to redesign it.

edit:

Incase some of you havn't noticed as the day goes on i am building up considerable rage due to several factors. I need to buy me a punchbag. Im in that mood where you just want to chuck something through a window.
Punching bag and taking up home kick boxing really works. We have a few holes in our walls and cabinets from me ragequitting in RL =(

Today I had to go to 2 different Autozones to get a starter switch because I didn't realize you needed the original key to get the old keylock out. Got all new parts for that, put what I thought was a good battery and nothing. Talked to a few friends and tomorrow we will see what happens.

Today I have...

Played a few video games (New Crysis 2 Demo mainly)

Cleaned part of my house

Packed up part of my house (Kitchen, bedroom, computer room, bathrooms) Moving again! :(

Hung out with a buddy, that I haven't been able to for a while, which was cool. We (His wife, himself and I) went out to eat, since my family is not living here at the moment, due to the move.

Called in to work, due to me needing to pack up as much stuff as possible today.

Got home about an hour ago from tonight's workout. I worked shoulders, biceps, and lats for the most part, with some incidental triceps on a couple of the machines. I'm thinking I may try to do a mostly cardio workout tomorrow night (treadmill/elliptical) and take Friday night off. my wife and I plan on going together on Saturday. I think five times a week is about the limit as I need to give my body a chance to recover somewhere along the line.

Harper said:
Good Luck with the job

Thanks, mate. Now to wait and see if I get a call...

Yesterday (actually over the course of 6 months) I told someone it was NOT there ECM that was fried, to check his fuses, he has been saying all the time he has checked the fuses, I decided to go and look at his car yesterday, and looked at his relay center, I never had seen a fuse labeled as ECCS, and asked him what it was and if he checked it. "I don't know what it is, so I didn't check it." About 5 minutes later, after he had already pulled this entire car apart to get to the computer, I kindly told him to google it, that it's for the computer and to replace it, as it's blown, 2 hours later, everything is together, and the ******* is trying to tell me and 5 other people his firing order is 2314, which it is, but his cylinders aren't in that order, otherwise his firing order would be 1234 lmfao.
So everyone sat there watching him struggle to grasp the concept of the cylinders being (front)1234 with a 2314 firing order and watching his engine jump and back fire like nuts for a few more hours. Such a funny day. Just saved his *** $300 for a computer that is no longer manufactured, or a brand new car.... All because he didn't check a stupid fuse.

vv Rage Rant vv (unsuitable for small children)

you want to know what i hate? ****ing apples marketing. Its the worst marketing known to man. Have any of you seen the new ipad 2 video on their site? i mean sure, i like the ipad for a few reason, and dislike it for a few, i wouldn't mind having one, but do people really buy the **** they say? Oh, the ipad 2 is a completely new revolution thats magic. Like WTF!!!!!! it has a faster cpu, faster gpu, and two camera, how is that a ****ing revolution. Its the same ****ing thing. "2011, the year of ipad 2" honestly steve? like really? If i see a keynote with steve in his ****ing ugly black jeans and turtle neck, speaking like the ****ing *** whole lotte sipping idiot that he is, im going to find the closest mac person that believes apples crap and break all of their over priced apple pieces of ****. It makes me so angry that a company as large as apple really for every single product that they release think that they have created something godlike. Ohhh its incredible, the best, amazing, fantastic, defining, revolutionizing, can they say that any more!!!!! Apple must have a ****ing team that sits around a table with a keynote script in front of them, then they find every possible place that they can put one of those words in trying to make it still have any form of sense. Have you ever notice how the one guy always in every single video you see im his says something along the lines "its truly, or have you ever" like god **** it apple give him something new to say.

They act like the cover they made is some huge feat of technology too, i can just see mac guys at work sitting around talking about how awesome the cover is, and how that any tablet without one is crap and how they ever lived without one, and how its sooo awesome that it has ****ING MAGNETS!!!. Like omg Advanced ****ing tech there, they have discovered the power of magnets.
End of rant

So whats new guys? lol

Back
Top Bottom