Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Due to the small size of our country and very competitive broadband market, we probably do have more broadband penetration. But in terms of average speed, the US has a higher average.

There are people that are on dial up here to, but not satellite, because every person has to have a landline/phoneline legally which means they get dial up too in almost every case.

Good thing a landline is not legally required here as we got rid of ours over a year ago.

The internet is ok in the UK virtually every home has broadband which puts pressure on the system given the population density. It does need refurbishing or rather ripping out and building from scratch in a phased development which I am sure they will get around to sometime.

I am currently accessing through a mobile network usb dongle connected to a wireless router and supplying 3 computers and the internet is faster then when I use my "broadband" which drops to around 50kb/s at times.

Good thing a landline is not legally required here as we got rid of ours over a year ago.

It is legally required to have access to one not to use one you can get just not stick a phone on the end.

This is the video of the year!!!!!

thankyou for wasting 84 seconds of my life. that is truly bizarre

update_for_your_computer.jpg

Lol, nice.

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!

It is legally required to have access to one not to use one you can get just not stick a phone on the end.
True, though the vast majority of home insurance requires you to have at least one landline phone, or you're only covered up to a certain point (because say your mobile isn't charged/can't connect, so you couldn't phone 999 to stop a fire, etc.)

[/QUOTE]
W. T. F.

True, though the vast majority of home insurance requires you to have at least one landline phone, or you're only covered up to a certain point (because say your mobile isn't charged/can't connect, so you couldn't phone 999 to stop a fire, etc.)

And this.

edit:

Well i really ballsed that up.

LOL@VID

Back
Top Bottom