Potentially the longest thread in history...

I never liked blender. I always had it crash when exporting to .x or the format that UDK uses or most any format. I wanted to like it but when it crashes on exporting formats no matter what I did. and if it didn't crash it would export nonsense. I would try to load the model into UDK or jmonkey or whatever engine I used the model would turn out wonky. :(

yeh, it's very good for free.. but needs some work.

RealFlow seems really good. Been having some fun on it this past hour or so :) Although i've managed to crash it once or twice by inputting extreme values accidentally, which leads me to believe it doesn't have very good checks before it starts trying to compute something. If it detects something which is extreme it should warn you, not just try to do it and crash.

Re: Today I have...

It was the bad, but funny kind of fall. We were replacing nails on a steel roof with screws and I was taking out the nails, we had shoveled the roof earlier hoping the sun would melt the rest of the snow. It turned slushy but you could walk a bit, I slipped, slid all the way to the end of the roof, heard a guy say, "Bye." I said bye back to him. Then my coveralls got caught on a nail, but I knew there was no way I was going to get back up farther onto the roof, so I pushed myself off of the nail, and did a backwards somersault. I landed mostly on my head and shoulders with a bit on my back and ***. When I hit I rolled backwards over my head and then sat up. I'm definitely sore now, but it was kind of funny. It was only like a 14' drop. Good thing it was a pile of snow that I landed into, otherwise it would have done a lot more damage. Though I'm sure my body shouldn't bend the way it did when I hit the ground.

Re: Today I have...

True dat. I fell down the stairs end of November. That was no fun. Hit my right leg, right below the hip. Nothing broke, but I was sore for a week.

I loved Borderlands.
But, sadly, not very many of my friends seemed to have played it.

The grinding got a little boring after a while.

I think I was on my second character's second playthrough when I stopped playing.

Hopefully parts that can play modern games that well stay that cheap, so people won't be able to pull the "PC GAMING IS SO EXPENSIVE!" card.

PC gaming would be cheaper if you already needed a computer (with a monitor, and the other things, obviously), and you didn't already have a console and tv to go with it. :p

Back
Top Bottom