Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Wow PP take a chill pill man. Maybe it is more complex and you are taking appropriate action but the dogs can't be equal IMO as pack behaviour doesn't allow it in such a small group.

Why can't humans be compared to dogs? We live in groups, we hunt in groups, we share the spoils, we don't mix well with other groups of the same type, we have a structured hierarchy and we are ultimately both mammals.

Me and Luke rip borderlands.. Especially with the guns and shields we have our sirens are virtually invincible.. Craw is the only thing that can defeat me, but I know how to play him well enough that when he does defeat me it is by his luck.

Wow PP take a chill pill man. Maybe it is more complex and you are taking appropriate action but the dogs can't be equal IMO as pack behaviour doesn't allow it in such a small group.

Why can't humans be compared to dogs? We live in groups, we hunt in groups, we share the spoils, we don't mix well with other groups of the same type, we have a structured hierarchy and we are ultimately both mammals.

I am very chill lol. Just telling it like it is. Long story short, when we got him he was professionally trained or what had seemed like it. At least potty trained anyways. Friends ex lived here with 2 dogs that where not trained and hardly punished if doing wrong. When we finally started letting him roam the house alot he started seeing the other dogs potty on the floor. We then started having a slight problem but nothing that didn't go away. When my parents house burnt down my sisters boyfriend was bringing his chihuahua over which he did not potty train at all after being over a year old. Here we go again with problems. Now this dog of ours is the mushiest of mush buckets ever. He would not hurt a freakin fly if his life depended on it. Then this little 1.5 month old comes over and she has a fracture in her skull in 2 places because of him ontop of ****ting and ****ing on my floor constantly lately? (started before the little one came). Yeaaa you see why I'm so mad. This little dog was the replacement of the 4 they lost in the house fire and I was so ****ed that 3 days later my dog is putting her in the animal hospital.

Back on topic, today I have not done a **** thing. Played Castlevania SOTN while listening to the sound track lol.

Today I upped the highs in my soundcard's settings, knocked the 4k, 8k and 16k all up a notch (or two in the case of 8k), sounds a fair bit better now; if I set it back to the default settings that it was at, it the sounds really muted in comparison.

Today i was rudely awaken at 2am.

I was lying in bed half asleep when suddenly i hear a really loud thud/bang type sound. Imagine getting a sledgehammer and just hitting some solid ground with it as hard as you could, sounded like that. After i heard the sound dads car alarm went off on his Merc E-Class. So i woke him up, went outside, to find his front left suspension had literally exploded and bits had fallen off it. He could still drive it to work but said it was dodgey, and now it's in for repair :p

Crazy, right?

Today I upped the highs in my soundcard's settings, knocked the 4k, 8k and 16k all up a notch (or two in the case of 8k), sounds a fair bit better now; if I set it back to the default settings that it was at, it the sounds really muted in comparison.

You're using Sennheiser headphones, right ? What did you expect..famously veiled sound with rolled off highs. If you wern't then you need a better soundcard.

Nope, not Sennheiser. Or headphones.
Cambridge Soundworks 4.1

I thought you used Senns.. oh well. That said Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 are hardly spectacular :) talking about unspectacular, i need new speakers :(

Lol, true. And so do I. Or at least, something with a centre speaker.

Back
Top Bottom